External In-House Counsel Program
In today's economy, businesses small and large must find ways to reduce their overhead without compromising protection of their assets. The Law Offices of Bradley D. Schnur, Esq. P.C. has developed an External In-House Counsel Program, which allows its clients to maintain a corporate legal department without the need to incur the overhead in doing so.
We will develop a program to serve as your "in-house counsel" which will be specifically tailored to your organization's needs and budget, including serving as "fill-in" while full-time counsel is on leave, providing in-house counsel services to those who are beginning to build a legal department, or serving as counsel to established organizations who would prefer not carrying the expense of a permanent employee.
As your "in-house counsel" our firm has the ability to handle and oversee legal matters affecting your business such as:
- Labor, Employment and Personnel Matters
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other business agreements
- Legal proceedings on behalf of the Company, including mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Negotiating and/or acting on behalf of Company in business transactions
- Regulatory affairs & compliance
- Due diligence
- Licensing and IP Protection
- Corporate governance including entity formation
- Supporting risk management efforts on behalf of the Company